Those wishing to visit the Church are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
- There is no limit to the number of masses you are able to attend each week.
- However A limit applies to capacity in the Church at all times so all visits should be pre-booked online. (This includes families with small children).
- Strictly one name per booking.
- Parishioners are encouraged to book in advance, as this will enable faster entry and processing for all visitors.
- A one-way system will apply – entry via the main foyer only and exit by the doors nearest car park.
- Parishioners are asked to maintain social distancing while within the Church, and refrain from gathering in groups before or after their visit.
- Parishioners are required to wear a mask for the duration of their visit to the Church.
- Parishioners who are unwell, or have been in contact with a person with symptoms of COVID19 should not visit the Church at this time.
NORMAL MASS SCHEDULE
Monday: No Mass Available
Tuesday: 7.00 p.m
Wednesday: 9.15 a.m.
Thursday: 9.15 a.m.
Friday: 9.15 a.m.
Saturday: 6.00 p.m. (Vigil)
Sunday: 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7.30 p.m. (Confession Available)